April 4-6, 2011
Fayetteville Technical Community College
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Discover the power of the Certified Plant Maintenance Manager and AFE Certification! Whether it's effective management of your team, increasing your value in the marketplace or getting results to make your facility your masterpiece, the proven benefits of AFE Certification are vital to your future as a facilities professional.
The decision you make now will follow you wherever the facilities profession takes you. Make sure it takes you to the top.
Visit www.AFE.org/certification or call 571.203.7171 for complete information.
efficiency and productivity
and boost the bottom line
Certified Plant Manager (CPMM) Certification Review Courses are coming! Here are the Top Ten Reasons to become a Certified Plant Maintenance Manager:
10. AFE Certification tells the World you have the knowledge and experience to successfully operate
and maintain a facility
9. AFE Certification enhances job security in tough economic times
8. Companies value employees who proactively seek to develop their skills and expertise
7. AFE Certification lends dignity to what you know
6. AFE Certification is recognized by the US Department of State, US Postal Service, ARAMARK, Genzyme,
EMCOR, Erickson and many others
5. AFE Certification prepares you to Learn. Lead. Influence.
4. You can tell your boss: "I'm committed to my career - and to our company"
3. AFE Certification means you have the talent to increase revenue, improve 2. AFE Certified facility professionals earn $7,000 to $10,000 more than their peers
And the Number One reason to earn your CPMM?
1. What happens with AFE...Stays with you throughout your career!